Medical Weight Loss
This is a physician supervised program to help reach your weight loss goals. We use a combination of Naltrexone, Lipo-Trim SL, Sermorelin, and low calorie intake to assist you achieve the desired results. The program also boosts metabolism and helps patients lose large amount of fat without feeling hungry.
Naltrexone / 30 Day Supply
- Nightly Oral LDN
- Enhanced fat burning and weight loss
- Mental clarity
- Reduces the feeling of hunger and curbs appetite
Sermorelin / 30 Day Supply
- Nightly Sub Q Injection
- Faster recovery after workout
- Stimulates growth hormone levels
- Helps restore natural sleep cycle
Lipo-Trim SL / 30 Day Supply
Use suggested medications and dosages under the supervision of a physician.
Naltrexone (Oral Nightly)
Naltrexone in low doses is referred to as LDN. The recommended dose for weight loss is 1.5 mg-1.4mg nightly. Some of the benefits are,
- May help decrease insulin levels which can improve growth hormone levels in patients.
Growth hormone helps the body burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- May help normalize appetite and reduce hunger.
- In some studies have shown to reduce general inflammation throughout the body.
- Reducing inflammation may make weight loss easier in certain patients.
- Naltrexone may help to “normalize” this mismatch between calories burned and appetite, especially in patients with hormonal imbalances.
Sermorelin (Sub Q injection, nightly)
Introducing Our Semaglutide Weight Loss Program
We are excited to announce that we are now offering a weight loss program featuring semaglutide, a medication that has been shown to help patients lose weight and improve their health. If you have been struggling with weight loss, our program may be the solution you have been looking for.
How Does the Semaglutide Weight Loss Program Work?
The semaglutide weight loss program is designed to help you achieve your weight loss goals through a combination of medication and lifestyle changes. Semaglutide works by reducing your appetite, increasing feelings of fullness, and slowing down stomach emptying. This can help you eat less and feel more satisfied with smaller portions. In addition to medication, our program includes dietary and exercise recommendations tailored to your individual needs and goals.
What Can I Expect from the Semaglutide Weight Loss Program?
Patients who participate in our semaglutide weight loss program can expect to see significant weight loss, as well as improvements in their overall health and well-being. Semaglutide has been shown to lead to an average weight loss of 15-20% of body weight in clinical trials. In addition, semaglutide has been shown to:
- Improve blood sugar control in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular events in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Reduce inflammation in patients with obesity
Our program is designed to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight through sustainable lifestyle changes.
How Can I Get Started?
If you are interested in our semaglutide weight loss program, the first step is to schedule a consultation with one of our healthcare providers. They will review your medical history, discuss your weight loss goals, and determine if semaglutide is a good option for you. If so, they will develop a personalized treatment plan that includes medication, dietary recommendations, and exercise goals to help you achieve your goals.
Our semaglutide weight loss program offers a safe, effective, and sustainable approach to weight loss. With the help of this medication and our team of healthcare professionals, you can achieve your weight loss goals and improve your overall health and well-being. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get started on your weight loss journey.