Learn how to protect yourself from pathogens and various diseases with our help.
Our primary care practices are designed to meet the needs of patients with various problems.
We provide health care services to people of all ages and stages of life. Our services are tailored to each individual so that our patients can receive effective and efficient primary care.
Identify and Treat Common Medical Conditions
Make Referrals to Medical Specialists as Needed
Provide Preventive Care and Education on Healthy Lifestyle Choices
Addressing the Underlying Cause of Illness
What We Offer
Disease Prevention and Immunizations
•Comprehensive Treatment of Adults and Seniors
• Medicine Management
• Diabetes Management and Counseling
• Follow-up after an Inpatient Stay
• Preventative Care, Including Diet, Exercise and Education for Staying Healthy
• Referrals to Specialty Providers/Care
• Variety of Physical Exams, Including Routine, Employee, Sports and School Physicals
• Pre-operative Physical Exams
• Chronic Disease Management: This Includes Patients with Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Asthma, COPD, Obesity, Anxiety, and Depression.